The student after successfully passing this subject will:
- identify the tourist resources of an area analysing its typology, characteristics and protection rules;
- interpret the basic concepts of art that characterises Spanish art heritage;
- identify Spanish socio-cultural heritage analysing its diversity;
- analyse Spanish natural heritage characterising and interpreting the same as a tourist resource;
- and interpret art, socio-cultural and historical heritage globally, analysing the necessary strategies for its application as a tourist resource.